On this page you can find various lecture notes that I prepared for different courses and occasions
- Einführung in die Wahrscheinlichkeitstheorie (Lecture notes, Uni Bonn 2016/17)
- Analysis 1 (Lecture notes for a first course in real analysis, in German)
- Analysis 2 (Lecture note for a 2nd semester course in analysis, in German)
- Stochastik für das Lehramt(Bonn, 2015)
- Stochastic processes (Lecture Uni Bonn, 2017)
- Introduction to Stochastic Analysis(Lecture Uni Bonn WS 2017/18)
- Extremes (Lecture notes for a 1-semester course on Extreme Value Statistics)
- Metastability (Lecture notes for a basic graduate course at TUB, 2004)
- Metastability (Lecture notes for a course at the 2006 Prague Summer School)
- Metastability and Aging (Lecture notes for a mini-course in Santiago, Chile, 2003)
- A short course on spin glasses (Lecture notes of a mini-course at Erlangen, 2006)
- Introduction to mean field spin glasses (Slight extension of the Erlangen course, after lectures in Paris)
- Introduction to ageing (Lectures for a mini-course in Bonn, extension of lectures given in Bejing, 2007)
- Extremes, Sums, Levy processes, and Ageing (This is substantially upgraded version of the previous notes on ageing from 2010. There are still incomplete parts and more upgrades may come.)
- Mathematik für Physiker II (Lecture notes for a one-term course Mathematics for Physicists in Bonn; mainly integration theory and a bit on linear boundary value problems)
- Mathematik für Physiker III (Lecture notes for a one-term course Mathematics for Physicists in Bonn; complex analysis and and Sturm-Liouville theory)
- Markov processes (Lecture notes for a master coures "Markov processes", 2018);
- From spin glasses to branching Brownian motion--and back? (Lecture notes for a course given at the 7th Prague Summer School on Mathematical Statistical Mechanics, August 19--30, 2013)
- Gaussian processes on trees: From spin glasses to branching Brownian motion. (Lecture notes for a course given in Bonn 2014/15. This is a preliminary version of a book with the same title that is published as Vol 163 of Cambridge Series in Advanced Mathematics by Cambridge University Press).
Statistical Mechanics, Extreme Values, and Disordered Systems. Notes for a lecture series given at the Thiele Centre in Aarhus, September 2017.
Stochastic individual based models: From adaptive dynamics to modelling of cancer therapies. Lecture notes for an Advanced Topics course tought in Bonn 2019.