Online reading group - geometric quantization, Liouville, related topics
This is an informal reading group (mainly for researchers) aiming to understand parts of this paper and related topics. If you'd like to participate, please contact me: firstname.lastname @ hcm.uni-bonn.de
- Continuation in the spring semester 2023 to be decided later.
- Fri 14.5 at 16-18 CET: Antti Kupiainen - Segal’s axioms and bootstrap for Liouville CFT (1)
- Fri 21.5 at 16-18 CET: Antti Kupiainen - Segal’s axioms and bootstrap for Liouville CFT (2)
- Fri 28.5 at 16-18 CET: Colin Guillarmou - Plumbing coordinates, gluing of Liouville conformal blocks
- Fri 4.6 at 16-18 CET: Guillaume Remy - Constructing Liouville conformal blocks etc.
- Fri 11.6 at 16-18 CET: Gabriele Rembado - Isomonodomic deformations, flat connections, etc.
- Fri 18.6 at 16-18 CET: Gabriele Rembado - KZ-equations as (algebraic) quantization of Schlesinger system
- Fri 25.6 at 16-18 CET: Promit Ghosal - Isomonodromic tau-function and relation to Liouville
- Fri 2.7 at 16-18 CET: Eric Schippers - Quasiconformal Teichmüller theory and CFT (1)
- Fri 9.7 at 16-18 CET: David Radnell - Quasiconformal Teichmüller theory and CFT (2)
- Fri 13.8 at 16-18 CET: Promit Ghosal - Isomonodromic tau-functions continued (c=1)
- Mon 27.9 at 15-17 CET: Promit Ghosal - Isomonodromic tau-functions at semiclassical limit
- Mon 11.10 at 15-17 CET: Shinji Koshida - on intertwining operators of VOAs
- Mon 18.10 at 15-17 CET: Guillaume Baverez - VOAs and their free field representation
- Mon 25.10 at 15-17 CET: Peter Kristel - Free fermion Segal CFT
- Mon 08.11 at 15-17 CET: Harini Desiraju - Painleve equations and conformal blocks
- Mon 15.11 at 15-17 CET: Gabriele Rembado - Quantization of coadjoint orbits - introduction
- Mon 22.11 at 15-17 CET: Gabriele Rembado - Quantization of coadjoint orbits - a simple toy model
- Mon 29.11 at 15-17 CET: Sid Maibach - Real determinant lines and modular functors
- Mon 13.12 -- Wed 15.12: workshop Quantization Days 2.0