This is an informal reading group (mainly for researchers) aiming to understand parts of this paper and related topics.
If you'd like to participate, please contact me: firstname.lastname @ hcm.uni-bonn.de
- break tentatively for a few weeks... information will follow...
- Fri 14.5 at 16-18 CET: Antti Kupiainen - Segal’s axioms and bootstrap for Liouville CFT (1)
- Fri 21.5 at 16-18 CET: Antti Kupiainen - Segal’s axioms and bootstrap for Liouville CFT (2)
- Fri 28.5 at 16-18 CET: Colin Guillarmou - Plumbing coordinates, gluing of Liouville conformal blocks
- Fri 4.6 at 16-18 CET: Guillaume Remy - Constructing Liouville conformal blocks etc.
- Fri 11.6 at 16-18 CET: Gabriele Rembado - Isomonodomic deformations, flat connections, etc.
- Fri 18.6 at 16-18 CET: Gabriele Rembado --KZ-equations as (algebraic) quantization of Schlesinger system
- Fri 25.6 at 16-18 CET: Promit Ghosal - Isomonodromic tau-function and relation to Liouville
- Fri 2.7 at 16-18 CET: Eric Schippers - Quasiconformal Teichmüller theory and CFT (1)
- Fri 9.7 at 16-18 CET: David Radnell - Quasiconformal Teichmüller theory and CFT (2)
- Fri 13.8 at 16-18 CET: Promit Ghosal - Isomonodromic tau-function continued