This is an informal reading group (mainly for researchers) aiming to understand parts of this paper and related topics. If you'd like to participate, please contact me: firstname.lastname @ hcm.uni-bonn.de
- Continuation in the spring semester 2023 to be decided later.
- Fri 14.5 at 16-18 CET: Antti Kupiainen - Segal’s axioms and bootstrap for Liouville CFT (1)
- Fri 21.5 at 16-18 CET: Antti Kupiainen - Segal’s axioms and bootstrap for Liouville CFT (2)
- Fri 28.5 at 16-18 CET: Colin Guillarmou - Plumbing coordinates, gluing of Liouville conformal blocks
- Fri 4.6 at 16-18 CET: Guillaume Remy - Constructing Liouville conformal blocks etc.
- Fri 11.6 at 16-18 CET: Gabriele Rembado - Isomonodomic deformations, flat connections, etc.
- Fri 18.6 at 16-18 CET: Gabriele Rembado - KZ-equations as (algebraic) quantization of Schlesinger system
- Fri 25.6 at 16-18 CET: Promit Ghosal - Isomonodromic tau-function and relation to Liouville
- Fri 2.7 at 16-18 CET: Eric Schippers - Quasiconformal Teichmüller theory and CFT (1)
- Fri 9.7 at 16-18 CET: David Radnell - Quasiconformal Teichmüller theory and CFT (2)
- Fri 13.8 at 16-18 CET: Promit Ghosal - Isomonodromic tau-functions continued (c=1)
- Mon 27.9 at 15-17 CET: Promit Ghosal - Isomonodromic tau-functions at semiclassical limit
- Mon 11.10 at 15-17 CET: Shinji Koshida - on intertwining operators of VOAs
- Mon 18.10 at 15-17 CET: Guillaume Baverez - VOAs and their free field representation
- Mon 25.10 at 15-17 CET: Peter Kristel - Free fermion Segal CFT
- Mon 08.11 at 15-17 CET: Harini Desiraju - Painleve equations and conformal blocks
- Mon 15.11 at 15-17 CET: Gabriele Rembado - Quantization of coadjoint orbits - introduction
- Mon 22.11 at 15-17 CET: Gabriele Rembado - Quantization of coadjoint orbits - a simple toy model
- Mon 29.11 at 15-17 CET: Sid Maibach - Real determinant lines and modular functors
- Mon 13.12 -- Wed 15.12: workshop Quantization Days 2.0