|Address: ||Universität Bonn |
Endenicher Allee 60
|E-mail: ||busani at iam.uni-bonn.de |
ofer659 at gmail.com
I am a HCM postdoc at the university of Bonn, before that I was a postdoc at the university of Bristol. I am mainly interested in probabilistic models that have strong connections to statistical physics such as random growth processes, interacting particle systems, and more generally in probability theory.
Courses I have taught
Papers and Preprints
- With Timo Seppäläinen and Evan Sorensen Scaling limit of the TASEP speed process. arXiv:2211.04651. 2022.
- With Riddhipratim Basu and Patrik Ferrari On the exponent governing the correlation decay of the Airy1 process. Communications in Mathematical Physics. 2022.
- With Timo Seppäläinen and Evan Sorensen The stationary horizon and semi-infinite geodesics in the directed landscape. arXiv:2203.13242. 2022.
- Diffusive scaling limit of the Busemann process in Last Passage Percolation. arXiv:2110.03808 - submitted. 2021
- With Gidi Amir, Christophe Bahadoran, Ellen Saada. Invariant measures for multilane exclusion process. arXiv:2105.12974 - submitted. 2021
- With Timo Seppäläinen. Non-existence of bi-infinite polymer Gibbs measures. Electronic Journal of Probability. 2022
- With Timo Seppäläinen. Bounds on the running maximum of a random walk with small drift. ALEA. 2022
- With Patrik L. Ferrari. Universality of the geodesic tree in last passage percolation. Annals of Probability. 2020
- With Marton Balazs, Timo Seppäläinen. Local stationarity of exponential last passage percolation. Probability Theory and Related Fields. 2021
- With Gidi Amir, Patricia Goncalves, James Martin. The TAZRP speed process. Ann. Inst. Henri Poincaré Probab. Stat..2019
- With Marton Balazs, Timo Seppäläinen. Non-existence of bi-infinite geodesics in the exponential corner growth model. Forum of Mathematics, Sigma. 2020
- Continuous Time Random Walk as a Random Walk in Random Environment. arXiv:1709.02141.2018
- Finite dimensional Fokker-Planck equations for continuous time random walk
limits. Stochastic Processes and their Applications. 2017.
- Aging Uncoupled Continuous Time Random Walk Limits. Electronic Journal of Probability. 2016.