- Examples of DLR states which are not weak limits of finite volume Gibbs measures with deterministic boundary conditions,
Journal of Statistical Physics, 159 (2015), pp. 958-971.
[DOI 10.1007/s10955-015-1211-3] [Arxiv]
- On the Gibbs states of the noncritical Potts model on Z^2,
L. Coquille, H. Duminil-Copin, D. Ioffe, and Y. Velenik,
Probability Theory and Related Fields, 158 (2014), pp. 477–512.
[DOI 10.1007/s00440-013-0486-z] [Arxiv] [Slides]
- A note on the discrete Gaussian free field with disordered pinning on Z^d, d ≥ 2,
L. Coquille and P. Miłoś,
Stochastic Processes and their Applications, 123 (2013), pp. 3542 – 3559.
[DOI 10.1016/j.spa.2013.04.022] [Arxiv]
- A finite-volume version of Aizenman–Higuchi theorem for the 2d Ising model,
L. Coquille and Y. Velenik,
Probability Theory and Related Fields, 153 (2012), pp. 25–44.
[DOI: 10.1007/s00440-011-0339-6] [Arxiv] [Poster] [Slides]
- A stochastic individual-based model for immunotherapy of cancer,
M. Baar, L. Coquille, H. Mayer, M. Hölzel, M. Rogava, T. Tüting, and A. Bovier, (2015).
- A second note on the Gaussian free field with disordered pinning on Z^d, d ≥ 2,
L. Coquille and P. Miłoś, (2013)
Articles in preparation
- Towards metastability in a model of population dynamics with competition,
A. Bovier and L. Coquille,
- Trait substitution tree for the Mendelian diploid model,
A. Bovier, L. Coquille, and R. Neukirch,